It's
SUMMER. Summer is mine, and Cort's
FAVORITE season. So far we have had some lazy days, and some crazy fun days. I have been particularly lazy when it comes to blogging, so I am making up for it today. I know all of you have been dying to know what the Smith's are up to, right? No? Well I am going to post anyways. Your welcome!
Summer, just isn't summer without swimming, and we have been doing LOTS of swimming. Mostly in our backyard, but the boys did take swimming lessons for a few weeks. Cash started off scared of his teacher and everyone in his class, but his love of the water helped him get over his fear. Both boys had a blast, and passed their levels!
Since my last post we've done lots of celebrating. We've celebrated:
 |
| Bret's 29th Birthday |
 |
| Mother's Day |
 |
| Memorial Day |
 |
| Our 8th Anniversary |
 |
| And Father's Day |
Other highlights from this past month include, riding the "train" aka front runner to Thanksgiving Point and enjoying the museum and farm country. We also saw Monsters University... everyone but Cash loved it. We went during his nap time and he fell asleep.
We are planning on thoroughly enjoying the rest of our summer.
5 comments:
That is so funny we did the same thing at Thanksgiving point for our 8th anniversary this year too. So fun!
I love summer too! Are you guys going to be at the reunion (both the Nevada one and the following one)? Your boys are too cute! I want our kids to get to know each other well. Gabe comes on kind of strong while Hannah is afraid to speak, so it could be interesting to get them all together.
Yes we will be at both reunions. I am glad your kids will be there! I have been showing Cort their pictures and he's excited to play with them. My boys are about the same, Cort is outgoing and Cash needs to warm up to people.
Looks like such fun! I'll miss seeing you guys at the reunions!
Way cute blog design and it looks like you guys have kept busy having fun. Can't wait to see you guys on the 4th!
Post a Comment