Monday, August 13, 2012

My Latest Project

My mom claims that her kids were ALWAYS reverent and very well behaved at church.  I think that she has just blocked out the bad memories!
I make no such claims!  My boys (Bret included) have a hard time making it through church, particularly sacrament meeting.  So like most mom's I have a "church" bag.  It is filled with QUIET toys, and books.  When Cort was nursery age I made a couple of "quiet books".  One is filled with activities that I found various places, colored and laminated, then added velcro and magnets.  The other is one I found here.
Originally it was 8x11 size, with one picture per page, and kept in sheet protectors.  However I recently played around in photoshop, found some pictures here, here and here, and revamped it. Then I took them to Walmart and printed them for around $3.00, punched some holes and looped some key rings through!  My boys and I LOVE it.  Wanna see?







I think this is my favorite page!






Please disregard the scary picture of me after Cash was born!

This is one of Cash's FAVORITE pages, he loves the elephants!













5 comments:

Jordan and Katelyn said...

This is so cute! Love it!

Nicole Fryer said...

That is so cute you don't want to send me the file do you? My boys would love that.

Megan said...

It looks amazing! I want the file too! :) (and my kids behave like yours during church, so don't feel bad!)

Aubrey Smith said...

Sure, what is your email?

Nicole Fryer said...

Thanks so much! nicolefryer@gmail.com