Cool: Bret is almost done with school! He graduates the 23 and I am counting down the days!
Not Cool: No idea where we may end up, Bret has been applying everywhere he can, and I am hoping he will land the perfect job, but I hate not knowing when and where! (I apologize for my poor English and typing skills!)
Cool: Bret's parents celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary at a party with all of their 5 children, their spouses and 21 grandchildren! It was fun to get together and look at pictures from way back when to the present! They are a great example of what a marriage should be.
Not Cool: Me! Cort informed me just the other day that I am not cool, because I boss people around! I was hoping it would take him more than 3 years to figure out I wasn't cool!
Not cool: having to go shopping with mom
Cool: getting to wear Mickeys magic hat and robe and say the magic words to open the Disney store....going to the mall first thing in the morning can be fun!
Not cool: The weather outside has been HOT! So we have had to find ways to keep.....
Cool: swimming, playing in the sprinkler, and visiting the splash parks...even skinny dipping!












2 comments:
I *love* that picture of a little naked Cash bending over the pool...too cute! We will be praying for you guys in hopes that you end up where you will be the happiest. Thanks again for coming up for a playdate, we had a lot of fun and Coop actually took a nap for 2 hours. Yay me! :)
:)....that is Trent's FAVORITE picture too! I made the mistake of trying to change him into his suit outback, the second his clothes were off he bolted! We had so much fun playing too, thanks for having us, and hooray for naps!
Post a Comment