Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Fiesta Days 2012

Once again we had a fun Fiesta Days! Monday night we attempted the rodeo. Cash made it through the Pre-show and the first 20 min before I took him home and put him to bed. Cort and Bret made it an hour longer, before Cort needed to go to bed.

Tuesday morning Bret ran his first 10k, and we met up with him to watch the parade. Cindy and her kids, Kellie And her boys, and Dell also watched the parade with us.

After some much needed naps we hit the carnival. Cort got his face painted like spiderman, and got to pick one ride. He chose the ferris wheel. Bret and Cort rode while Cash and I looked at booths. The worker stopped the ferris wheel and let the people out of the seat behind Bret and Cort. I thought they were next to get off, and instead the worker decided to spin he wheel the other direction. When everyone but them has gotten off and the seats had been reloaded, I told Cash "look here they come"....instead a new worker took over and started the ride again. They spent a good half hour on that ride. Cash got tired of waiting so we rode the carousel. He loved it and didn't want to get off.
After Bret and Cort finally got off their ride, we headed to Kellie's for her annual firework party. The boys had fun playing and eating yummy food...but neither were able to make it to the fireworks.

No comments: