Saturday, July 21, 2012

I'm a Survivor!

Once upon a time Bret's brother Richie and his wife Cindy decided to take their three oldest children on a vacation to Washington DC. They also took their youngest, since Cindy knew it would be easier on her, him and me if he went rather than stayed. They asked me to watch their remaining four kids: Brinley (6), Jordan (6), Cohen (4) and Macie (3). With Cort (3) and Cash (1) I had a week to experience life as a mom of 6.
Luckily they are good kids so it wsn't bad, but they definitely kept me busy. Cort and Cash loved playing with their cousins, and Cash LOVED their dog.
It was fun getting to know each of their personalities, but I am exhausted and excited to sleep in my own bed again!

2 comments:

Megan said...

I was wondering when you got to return home. You are a brave woman, I'm not sure I would have survived! :)

Jess said...

Yay!!! I'm glad you survived and now you can play with me again!!! I've got a family reunion until Wednesday but then count on hearing from me!