Ok so I already have 24 nieces and nephews....but I am still so excited that my sister had her baby. Jack was born July 6 at 8:45 pm. He weighed 8 lbs 1 oz. (same as Cash) and was 21". Both he and Ashley had fevers, but both are doing well!
Speaking of doing well, little Nathan was able to go home today! So thankful for priesthood blessings and answered prayers....his MRI was good and he didn't have any lasting damage from his ordeal of being born!




2 comments:
Love the pictures of little Jack! I can't wait to hopefully see him on Monday. Little Nathan looks so much better! I am so glad that he has no lasting damage. :)
Oh cute! I'm so glad Nathan is healthy! And I'm gonna need to plan a visit to see the newest Shepherd soon...
Also, I loved seeing you guys yesterday! We need to do it more often!
Post a Comment