Bret did it! His final was Monday, which he passed with a 93%, and last night was his graduation! He is happy to be done, and we are happy that we actually get to see him again!
Bret's parents and siblings (minus Katie) all made it to the graduation to support him. Dell even got to hand Bret his certificate. Unfortunately I was busy wrestling with Cash, and trying to keep Cort entertained, so I didn't get a lot of pictures, but I did get a few.
After the ceremony we went to RoDizio Grill- it was also Richie and Cindy's anniversary, and yet they were nice enough to spend the evening with us!
Bret's sister Kellie gave Bret a really cool figurine of a police man holding a little boy's hand. Cort immediately exclaimed, "Look Daddy it's you in your police clothes holding my hand!" And insisted that it be put on a shelf in his room. So Kellie if you read this, THANK YOU, all of us love it!
Bret has applied several places, so fingers are still crossed that he can find the perfect job. In the meantime he is back working full time at the Oil Change- by full time I mean he now works 50+ hours as opposed to the 40 hours he was working while in class.

1 comment:
Yayy!!! Congrats to Bret! That is so awesome.
Post a Comment