Cash has always thought of him self as SO BIG. He is constantly attempting to do everything Cort does... and these days he succeeds more than he fails.
Recently he became obsessed with Cort's underwear, and wanting to sit on the potty. So I gave in, bought him some underwear of his own, and started potty training two days ago. He has done fantastic! He had a few accidents day one, but only 2 yesterday! He woke up at 5:30 this morning and said, "pee" I took him to the bathroom and he hasn't had a single accident all day, we even made it to the store! This comment may be premature, but I think he has this potty thing down!
He is officially 18 months today! I am so excited that he will be going to nursery, and I hope that he transitions well!
Now if only I could get him weaned.... he is still dependent on me at bedtime. Hmm maybe when we are in our own place, but any tips on this subject would be appreciated!


3 comments:
Wow, that's awesome! Way to go Cash! (and you too!!)
Wow! Go Cash! So glad that it has been going well for you, can't wait until it is our turn!
Wow! Go Cash! So glad that it has been going well for you, can't wait until it is our turn!
Post a Comment