Next week we will be taking pictures with my whole family, and my dad said he would be happy to take individual family pictures then as well. I started thinking it may be easier if we did our family pictures sooner, so that my boys only have to be good for the group picture, and so my dad has more time to focus on my brothers families.
I had a hard time figuring out what to wear for pictures.....I hate shopping, and thought I would never find clothes that would coordinate! Fortunately I did, and I was actually really pleased with what I picked.
We decided to try a different spot than Vivian park. We ended up at Nun's park, and as we pulled up both my boys were in a good mood, but boy was it cold. We looked around for the perfect spot, but by the time we found it Cash had turned into his monster self. He didn't want to sit still, if I held him he wanted down, if I put him down he wanted up, and there was no way to get a smile from him.
After fighting him for what felt like forever, we decided to leave the canyon. We stopped at a gas station and let him pick a treat, then we headed to the spot Ashley had her engagement pictures taken, close to Riverwoods. Whether it was the warmer weather, the candy-bar, the fish in the pond, or a combination I'm not sure, but Cash was a thousand times better. Although he still wouldn't smile! Cort was really well behaved, and did great! Bret was our only other problem...over the years we've found out he can't keep his eyes open for a picture! Honestly I think he has his eyes shut in 90% of the pictures we take! Despite Cash's sombre face and Bret's squinty eyes we still came away with some great pics....at least I like them!
















3 comments:
Your pictures turned out great! That is so nice to have a photographer in the family. I can sympathize with Brett because I'm a blinker too.
Your dad takes such good shots! And I love what you all wore, too! So so cute! Hard to pick a fav!
These turned out great! I wish we were on the downhill side of having family pictures taken!
Post a Comment