Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Fall!

It's FALL!!

 
I don't know why, but growing up fall was my least favorite season.  I think it probably had to do with the fact that it meant summer (my FAVORITE season growing up) was over, which meant cooler weather, and going back to school.

In the recent years however I have become rather fond of fall.... I think it may even be my new favorite season.  I love the colors of fall.  I love the flavors and smells of fall. I love that it is cool enough to play outside without getting too hot and worrying if I put enough sun screen on Cash.

I think I mentioned this last year, but October especially has become a favorite month for me. I love general Conference, and am looking forward to this weekend!  I also love just how excited Cort is for his birthday... I can't believe he is almost four! I am even looking forward to Halloween, because Bret and Cort are soooo excited for it!

Another exciting thing happening this month is that Bret is going to start working part-time for Sanpete County as a police officer.  He is very excited about the opportunity and is hoping that they will be able to hire him full-time sooner than later.  Meanwhile he will still work full time at the Oil Change.  This means we are starting to look for a place of our own to rent....I am nervous and excited, and hope that everything works out for the best for our little family.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Tell Bret congrats! :) How exciting to start looking for a place of your own, I just hope it isn't too far away! :) I love your new blog layout too!