
It's been a while since I've posted anything....though due to the response to my last post, I'm not sure anyone has noticed!I often wonder if anyone even reads my blog... not that it really matters. But just in case there are some of you out there that take an interest in what we are up to, I thought I would post the highlights from the last month.
*We finally got the rest of our yard in...Yeah for grass!
* Bret got a fishing boat for his birthday, and I think I am now a widow.
* Cort discovered that opening cupboards and drawers is oh, so much fun! He is crawling all over the place, and pulls up and climbs on EVERYTHING, I swear he doesn't stop moving.
* Cort got his first tooth
* I finally got a library card and have rediscovered the joy of reading
* Bret got a lot of new taxidermy business and is working hard!
* We were able to make a trip to Brigham City for memorial day and enjoyed visiting with Bret's grandparents
To you our lives may not be all that exciting, but we are happy, and life is good!
4 comments:
wow he is crawling already!Wait to go Cort! I bet you are one busy mama. Sounds like you have had pretty fun month.
Sounds like you have had a busy month. Isn't it fun when they start crawling and getting into everything. They have such funny little personalities.
I love your blog! Keep the posts coming! :)
Aub, it is the simple things in life that are so much fun! I'm so glad that you are all doing well, wahoo for steady work for the hubby, crawling babies, and a good book. So much fun. My hubby is looking for a fishing boat too, so maybe we can hang out.
Post a Comment