I have always loved reading, I don't understand how anyone could not love reading. I have always hoped to pass my love of books and reading on to my children, and since Cort was born I've tried to read to him everyday. Bret used to tell me that he is too young, but even he will admit that Cort's favorite toys are his books, even if he is just slobbering on them.
I don't have a ton of Children's books however and I want to build my library. I want to get books that I know are good, so I would like everyone that reads this to tell me what their favorite kids books are.
3 comments:
right now Isaac's favorite are the Sandra Boynton books. they are one of the only ones he can sit through and the dinosaur one actually makes him laugh every time.
oh yes, this was Janded
Jandee -- i really can spell my own name. sometimes
Post a Comment