Cort and I were both excited to wake up to a day full of sun and no rain! We set up his pool and spent the afternoon splashing in the water, and eating our favorite summer treat... otter pops!
I check your blog out all the time! Sorry..I will be better at posting comments. :o)
I can't believe how big Cort is getting! He is such a cutie! Isn't being a mom the best thing ever? Sometimes I wonder with my 4, but wouldn't give it up for anything!
2 comments:
HE is so cute! Looks like you guys had a great time. Link loves his pool too.
I check your blog out all the time!
Sorry..I will be better at posting comments. :o)
I can't believe how big Cort is getting! He is such a cutie!
Isn't being a mom the best thing ever? Sometimes I wonder with my 4, but wouldn't give it up for anything!
Post a Comment