Bret sent me a text message the other day asking me what size shoes and clothes the boys were. I was hesitant to give him an answer, and asked him what he was buying and why he needed to know. Of course all he would say was, "I'm just curious". So when he came home the next day with cowboy outfits for the boys I wasn't one bit surprised.
My dad was taking pictures of Trent for his mission papers, and so I decided to take advantage of living with a photographer, and had him take some pictures of my boys. There were lots of great ones, but these are probably my very favorties:

2 comments:
Ha, so cute!
You got some amazing shots of the boys, I love the ones of Cort holding on to his belt. He's got the cowpoke look down for sure! :)
Post a Comment