Saturday, June 2, 2012

Bumps and Bruises

Is it just my boys that are always running into things and falling down? My mom claims none of her kids ever had a goose egg, and she seems to think my kids end up with bruises more than any other kids....I don't think they do.

Today Cort decided to jump out of the car onto the sidewalk, he reached for the door to hold onto while he jumped, instead he missed and did a belly flop onto the sidewalk. He ended up with this lovely bruise on his forehead...it will look great with his church clothes! Please tell me your kids get bruises too, and I am not just a bad mom.

2 comments:

Megan said...

My kids are covered in bruises all the time...and for that matter, so am I! :) We are a household of klutzes up here for sure!

Grandma Doni said...

My brothers always had a bruise of some sort growing up, my children had bruises, and my grandkids have them as well. It got to the point with Kristi's boys she puts helmets on them because they are adventurous and have no fear.
Doni Phillips