Thursday, June 14, 2012

Today's Post is Brought to you By the letter S

S is for:
Seven- Today is mine and Bret's 7 anniversary. I sure love that guy, and I can't believe I have been married to him longer than I was in jr. high and high school. Of course he has work and school today so we are planning to really celebrate Saturday.

Swim- The boys have been taking swim lessons and today was the last day which meant: Slide Day! Cort loved the slide, and could have been content to go down it all day, Cash on the other hand did not enjoy the slide. After the slide we went back to the pool, Cash usually loves the water but not today, which leads me to my next S,

Sick- Cash is sick today. He started running a fever this morning, and has been clingy, tired and whiny. I am sure it is just a stomach bug and he will be his cheerful self soon, but it always breaks my heart to see my kids sick. I always worry about neglecting the healthy one, but thanks to my AMAZING Sister, Cort was Spoiled.

Siblings- Thanks to it being Summer Trent has been around more, and my boys (and I) love it! And thanks to Andy's new Seminary job we have been able to spend all week with Ashley! I have enjoyed spending time with my younger siblings, talking and watching movies such as: JimGaffigan Mr. Universe, Thor, New Years Eve, Gone and We bought a Zoo. Cort and Cash love the extra playmates. I have been told several times this week that I can go away because Cort is having "Ashley time"! She will be a great mom.

Shower- I never did post about the Shower my sisters in law and I threw for Ashley last Saturday, but it was so much fun!



* Sorry for the random order of these pictures, but I am blogging from my phone while sick Cash sleeps on me and too lazy to format it!

4 comments:

Jess said...

Love this post! Def going to steal this idea some day.

We miss you tons! California is nice but everyone is working during the day and we need someone to play with. Come join us!

Megan said...

I love the picture with Cort's head in Ash's shirt. I hope you have a great time with your hubby tonight as you celebrate 7 years! :)

Aubrey Smith said...

I wish! Cort would LOVE going to California to play!

Aubrey Smith said...

Hehe....that's my favorite too! He was apparently talking to his cousin. And I am very excited for a night out!