I had some errands to run in Spanish Fork today, and knew my boys would be a lot happier if we did something fun while we were there. We talked uncle Trent into coming with us and headed to the splash park.
My boys had a blast. They were both too nervous to go into the water themselves, but once Trent took them in they never wanted to leave. Cash was shivering like crazy, but never stopped smiling. My boys are sure lucky to have such an awesome uncle, we will definitely miss him while he's on his mission....he should be getting his call this week!
After splashing in the water, we dried off and then played on the swings. I had to drag my boys away to finish my errands, but now they are both napping peacefully!








2 comments:
Looks like lots of fun! I didn't know Spanish Fork had a splash park. I also can't believe Trent's call is almost here! :)
So fun! Man, I want to go to a splash park! Glad the boys could get in some Trent time before he goes to FRANCE! Lucky guy.
Post a Comment