Hooray, Trent got his mission call! Looks like he will be serving in the France Lyon mission, and will leave November 14. I have to admit I am a little jealous. I told him I will come pick him up and I will make Ashley tag along so we can stop off in Italy too! I am so excited for him, he will be a great missionary! I am glad we still get him for 5 months though- my boys
have lots of memories still to make!
I am in the process of making Trent a blog, so that those interested can keep up with him on his mission- feel free to check it out and give me feedback: eldertrent.blogspot.com!
2 comments:
I was wondering if you would get missionary blogging duties...headed over to check it out now! :)
Seriously! I'm jealous too! Also, the blog looks great!
Post a Comment