Sunday, June 24, 2012

Camping

There are times I really love camping, and then there are times when I am just not feeling it and end up ruining the trip. This was more of the latter.

Bret ended up not having class this weekend and decided it would be fun to go camping. We left Friday night around 5:30 picked up Micailey and Mackenzie and were planning on coming home Sunday afternoon.

However due to mother nature paying me a visit I became unbearably grumpy, and Bret decided instead of listening to me complain about the heat, and how dirty my boys were, and how miserably Cash and I had slept, and how crappy I felt- we would come home early. So after dinner with Chris and Amy we headed home.

I really do feel bad that I let my PMS ruin Bret and Cort's weekend of camping and fishing fun....but even with us coming home early we did have some good times. Especially riding the 4wheeler and fishing- even if we didn't catch the $25,000 fish.

1 comment:

Megan said...

It looks like the boys had a blast...and I totally understand your feelings. I also hate camping when I'm pregnant! :)