Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Wouldn't Trade These Days for Nothing

Although I still have those moments where I miss my job as a surgical tech, I am so thankful to be a stay at home mom. There are of course those moments my boys drive me crazy, and I wish I could go to the bathroom by myself...but most of the time I love being with my boys. They constantly make me smile and laugh, I wouldn't want to miss a minute of it!

These days Cash is, "obsessed with shoes and dogs" to quote Cort. Cash knows shoes mean he can go outside. When he wants to go out he brings me any and whoever shoes he can find. The other day he saw my mom leaving for work so he grabbed my flip flops and ran after her saying, "SHOES!"

He gets so excited when he sees a dog and will say, "woof, woof" for hours after. The other day at Target he saw one of those fur real friends and I couldn't get him away from the aisle, since I am a softy he now has a doggy.

Cash's other love's include dip, swings and "Choo choo's".

Cort's love these days is worm's. He will even ask the birds that fly around the yard to help him find worms.

Cort had his last day of speech Tuesday. He can't decide if he is excited for the summer break or not. I have enjoyed watching him work hard...and try not to work hard. A few weeks ago he was working The "ch" sound. His teacher showed him a picture of a cheetah. He said "how about I call it a tiger?". When she told him "no, it's a cheetah", he asked, "Can I call it a leopard or jaguar?". It was too funny.

2 comments:

Megan said...

That is awesome...anything but a cheetah! :) I am totally with you on the bathroom thing, I miss those days. It doesn't even help if you shut the door because then they just stand there and cry! B loves puppies right now too...

Jordan and Katelyn said...

Ha! Theyre the cutest.