Saturday, May 19, 2012

Memories

A few days ago Cort was talking to me while I was fixing breakfast, I interrupted him to ask him what he wanted to drink...he answered and then remembered he was in the middle of a story, and very upset told me "Mom, you made me lose my memory!"
I apologized, and after a few moments he asked, still upset, "will my memory ever come back?"
It made me laugh, and since then he has told me on a number of occasions that his memory is lost....I realized that I needed to write this story down before I lose my memory too!

He is such a silly kid and says the most random things. For example we were playing outback and he came running up to me and gave me a hug and said, "I love you mom," before I could tell him I loved him too, he added, "I wish you were a frog! I want to shoot frogs!". I'm still not sure how to take that comment.


1 comment:

Jess said...

I seriously just laughed out loud! I love him. Huntley loves Cash every prayer she's said since this morning she blesses Cash. Also you are two nice and I admire you a lot! With out you constantly getting us out of the house I would go crazy. 20 years from now my children will be writing you thank you notes for keeping their mother sane and not injuring them!