Friday, May 18, 2012

P.S. I Admire You

It just so happens that while I was on Pinterest a while back, I noticed that my darling cousin Katelyn had a board named, "P.S. I admire you"....this board has made me think a lot lately about all those people I secretly admire.

Since I stole the title of my post from Katelyn it would only be fitting to start off this tribute to those I admire, by letting her know I totally admire her.   She is always SO FRIENDLY, and I love this about her.  I also really love that she seems to know exactly who she is and what she likes- I adore her fashion style.  Although I rarely comment, I LOVE reading her blog!

Another one of my cousins I adore and admire from afar is the newly married Krista.  Like Katelyn she has amazing style, and is also one of the friendliest people I know.  She has one of the best smiles I have ever seen!  I wish her nothing but happiness!

 Jess is one of my best friends from my jr high/high school days.  It has been so fun having play dates with her and her girls.  I love seeing her as a mom.  She also encourages me to be better, a better mom, a better blogger, a better photographer, and better at taking care of myself by actually exercising and cutting down on my junk food intake.  She may not know it, but she is a great example to me, and I love her to pieces.

Another friend I love dearly is my friend Karen.  We met working together in the O.R. at UVRMC, she is an amazing nurse, and such a hard worker, but more than that she is a fantastic mom and loyal friend.  Although she may be blunt and outspoken the thing that makes her lovable is she knows exactly who she is and won't change her belief's for anyone else.

Ok so I realize that if I were to name every single woman I admire this post would NEVER end, but I really truly love, respect and admire all of you whose blogs I follow.  Even when I don't comment, I do read and enjoy all of your blogs.  All of you inspire me to be the best I can be.

I recently read Nienie's book, and I still follow her blog- talk about inspiring!  I know I will never have a following on my blog like she has--- and I don't know that I would want it, but I hope that somehow I can be an inspiration to someone, and that perhaps someone out there might secretly admire me the way admire so many of you.

I think the thing I love most about all those people that I blog stalk and admire from afar is that  they are all women just doing their best, and ALL of them KNOW that they are daughters of God.  I know that in the fight of good vs. evil they will be on the front lines of God's army no matter what!



3 comments:

Jordan and Katelyn said...

Aww, this totally made my day! Thank YOU! And right back at cha! I don't always comment, but I luff to see pics of your boys and read about your family! Hope I can be as good a mom as you one day!

Ashley Ann said...

Hey what about me? Where is my shout out for being the coolest sister in all the world? :) haha just kidding. I know that you worship the ground I walk on, I saw you hugging and kissing my pillow in the bedroom... (10 points if you know that movie reference.)

Krista Nicole said...

Aubrey, you are so sweet! Thanks so much! It was so fun to see you at my wedding! And you're boys are the cutest! We have a great picture of Cort and Randy (like you've said he will hug anyone..well he went right up to him and gave him a big hug!)

Love you! :)