I remember being amazed at how much Cort changed that first year, but I think Cash has changed even more.... I think it's because his hair was so much darker when he was born. Here are a few of my favorite pictures of Cash's first year.

Since Cash's birthday was on a Tuesday this year, and Bret had work and school all day we decided to have his party and celebrate the Saturday before. He opened presents...... or at least one, and then Cort opened the rest. His first present was a Blue's Clues dvd, that he carried around ALL day. That night my brothers and thier families, minus Shayna and Lucy joined us for some Blue's Clue's cake and pizza.
On Tuesday March 6, Cash's real birthday we celebrated with cupcakes from Sweet Tooth Fairy. YUM!
Yesterday Cash had his one year appointment and here are his stats:
19.7 lbs= 24%
28.5"= 7.5%





2 comments:
So guys make such CUTE babies!
Love all these pictures. I wish I could find the time to update my blog!
Post a Comment