Friday, February 3, 2012

These Days

Kids grow and change so fast, so I thought I had better take a minute to write about my boys these days!

Cort is my little helper. He loves helping with the laundry. He puts the clothes into the washer/dryer and then starts them, and he loves cleaning the lint out of the dryer. Now if only I could get him to fold it and put it away!

He also LOVES puzzles. He can sit forever and play with puzzles. He is also into games, his favorite include: hide and seek, hungry hippos, cooties and connect four. His favorite show is team umi zoomi- especially the shape bandit episode! He asks everyone if they like the shape bandit. He has the team umi zoomi math app on the iPad, and is always counting and telling me that 2+2=4,and that 3+3=6!

For some reason lately Cort is into saying his full name, Cort Hunter Smith! He loves reading books with me, and i love reading to him. He wants to be a doctor AND a police man when he grows up!

Cash is my little monkey, he is climbing on everything! He loves peekaboo! He also loves copying Cort. He has recently learned how to spin in circles, and tries so hard to jump. He love, love, loves Blue's Clue's, and even tries to sing and dance with the show.

Cash has gotten really good at giving hugs, and I love snuggling with him! His favorite word is, "hi" and he says it over and over all day long! He inherited Bret's ability to pop his tongue really loud and is really proud of himself. He takes after me and loves taking baths, if I would let him he would live in the tub. I can't believe he is just over a month away from turning one!

No comments: