I love December! Why? Because its CHRISTMAS time of course! I always thought Christmas was everyone's favorite holiday, and then I married Bret who's favorite holiday's are Independence day and Halloween.
I am pretty sure that Cort takes after me though, because he is soooo excited for Christmas! Last night while saying his prayers he said, "bless it to be Christmas so Santa will come and I can open my presents...". Maybe I need to teach him about the true meaning of Christmas again.
He does have the fisher price nativity in his room, he loves moving everyone around to see baby Jesus.
December 1 was a very exciting day for him because he got to start counting down the days to Christmas! Bret bought both boys chocolate advent calendars, Cort loves finding his chocolate, and "helping" Cash find(and eat) his. He also has the fisher price nativity calendar, and he is so excited that he already has Mary and Joseph on it!
This morning we made our own salt dough ornaments, which we are letting cool before we hang on the tree. I am loving December!




2 comments:
Cute! I love the fisher price nativity! I always played with our nice one growing up and got in trouble. How nice to have one just for the little ones!
I love your ornaments that you made, I don't remember if I told you Friday when we were down or not. They look great! :)
Post a Comment