Friday, December 9, 2011

Home

With Bret going back to school and me staying at home with the boys full time it was time to "downsize". We just sold our home, and since I have some awesome parents we moved into their basement until Bret graduates from the academy next August.
I am thankful that I will have my parents and little brother to keep me company while Bret is busy with work and school. Cort LOVES staying at grandmas. I am hoping that we will be more of a joy than a burden to my parents and that they don't regret inviting us to share their home.
We've been here almost two weeks now and Cort feels right at home. He and Cash love helping grandma vacuum, and make cookies.
Cort also got to go to mommy's school a.k.a. Grovecrest and meet his new speech teacher....she is great and we already love Mrs. Robinson, especially since she played hungry hippos with Cort (that is one thing he has been asking for santa to bring for months now).
Cort also loves his new class at church, and can't wait for the ward party tomorrow, where he hopes to meet Santa.
Cash is still adjusting to grandmas house. He loves grandma, grandpa and Trent, he just doesn't love sleeping. However, I think his sleep issues come from the fact that he had pink eye and is still getting over a sinus infection.... I hate when my baby is sick. Cash doesn't let being sick slow him down too much though- he just turned 9 months and is already trying to walk...he still has a lot of work to do, but he is very determined!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Aren't you in love with your blogger app! Best thing ever!