Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Early Resolutions

Growing up there was a house down the street from us that had a pop machine, we thought it was so cool, and we loved going down the hill to buy a drink! My drink of choice was always dr. Pepper. Then one day everyone started debating whether or not "caffiene" was bad....being the good girl that I was I instantly gave it up.
I went years without caffiene, in fact I only occasionally drank carbonation. Then I started working at the hospital where I worked the occasional night shift and Dr. Pepper and I found each other again.
I have claimed I was going to give it up multiple times since, but haven't. I have decided that I really need to start being healthier, eat better and exercise more, and so I have decided that I really do want to give up drinking soda. I decided that if I tell everyone that I M giving it up, I will have to, or else I would be a liar. If I can do it this will be my last can of soda, goodbye Dr. Pepper! Wish me luck everyone!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Good luck! Do you want to start going to the rec center and walking the track? I need to start working out!

Megan said...

Ah Aubrey...do you really want to say good-bye to Dr. Pepper? ;) Just kidding, I have the same problem and I need to do the same thing. Good luck!