Last Thursday, Cort, Cash and I met up with my sister in law Megan, and her two kids at Thanksgiving Points, "Dinosaur Museum".
Cort has recently developed a love for dinosaurs, and I knew he would enjoy the museum. I was right. The boys raced through the museum enjoying all of the "hands on" exhibits.
After the museum we enjoyed a picnic lunch. Cash and Bailey enjoyed the freedom from their strollers and had fun playing together.
Saturday night we headed up to Logan. We stayed at the Crystal Inn, Cort was thrilled about staying at a hotel, and fell instantly in love with the "big bath tub!!!" (we had a room with a jacuzzi) and the couch that turned into a bed!
Sunday we got to help my sister celebrate her birthday. It was so fun to see her apartment, and play with my family.
Labor Day we headed to Brigham and visited with Bret's grandparents. We visited with the Penrod's first where Cort had a BLAST driving the "tractor" with Great Grandpa until it "ran out of gas!"
After a nice visit with the Penrod's we headed over to the Smith's. We had a wonderful lunch and an even better time visiting. Cort sure love's his family and excited exclaimed, "I have LOTS and LOTS of grandparents."
This morning Cort had his very first dentist appointment. We took him to the Pediatric Dentist on main street in Spanish Fork. He LOVED the dentist and told me he want's to go again tomorrow. I am glad he had such a good time, and even happier that he didn't have a single cavity.
Cash is getting better at crawling every day. We hope all of you are having fun enjoying life!
1 comment:
We had fun! Thanks for letting us tag along. Glad you guys had a good time visiting grandparents, I love the picture of Cort with this g. grandpa on the lawnmower.
Post a Comment