Friday, August 26, 2011

Short Update

Just thought I would make a quick post about what's new with us.  August has been a month of sickness for us.  Cort and Cash both started the month off with colds, which they passed on to Bret.  Just as they were all getting over it Cash came down with a virus.  It gave him a low grade fever, and made him SUPER fussy, he then broke out in a rash. 

Thankfully both of my little boys are healthy now!! Unfortunately Bret has a Peptic Ulcer, which has been KILLING him all week.  He hasn't been able to eat, and has lost 10 pounds.  He pretty much just stays in bed all day- I am hoping that even though right now it seems as though he is never going to get better, that by this time next week he will be his normal happy, healthy self.

We also had the fun experience of our air conditioner breaking on us, and had to live in an extremely hot house for 5 days!  I have been so spoiled having an air conditioner all my life.  I now feel for my sister and her husband who have no air conditioning, they are my heros!

In other news Cash has started learning to crawl.  He goes backwards better than he goes forwards, but he's getting really good at the army crawl.   I also gave up on trying to get him to eat baby cereal and started him on real food.  He LOVES eating, and can never get enough- so different from Cort, who to this day is still an extremely picky eater!

Cort, Cash and I have also enjoyed going to the park more often this month, playing out back, and spending some time with my mom.  We sure are lucky to have her in our lifes, she is a wonderful grandmother!

No comments: