As Father's Day draws to a close, I just wanted to say "Happy Father's Day!!" one more time to the wonderful father's in my life. Me and my boys enjoyed spoiling Bret today. We let him sleep in, and made him breakfast in bed.
Bret is such a wonderful father to our two boys. I couldn't ask for a better dad for our sons. Cort absoluetly adores his dad, and loves spending time with him. Happy Father's Day Bret, we love you!
Once we got dressed and going for the day we made the trip to Nephi to wish Bret's dad a happy Father's day. I want to tell Dell thanks for raising Bret, and being a good example to him. I am sure that's where he learned to be such a wonderful father. Thanks too for being such a good grandpa.
Of course I have an amazing dad as well. We were able to wish him a Happy Father's Day after church, and share some yummy desserts! My dad has been the best example of love and patience, and I love him more than anything. Not only has he been a great dad, but he is a wonderful grandfather, and one of Cort's best friends.
After spending time at my dad's, we took a trip to Provo to visit one of the greatest grandfather's in the world! I really truly love my grandpa Perkins, and need to tell him more often. He is a wonderful man and I am so glad to have him in our lives.
2 comments:
I love how you posted all of the older pictures with the new. We felt bad we couldn't come down for desserts...but we didn't want to get everyone sick with whatever Coop has. Yes, we would love to come down once he's feeling better. I will get you copies of all of our adventures to you and I'm glad Cort liked the easter eggs! :)
Such cute pictures! So glad we got to see and visit with you yesterday at Grandpa's too!
Post a Comment