I have been really bad about posting lately. Partially because I haven't taken many pictures, and I like to add pictures to my posts, and partly because I am just too lazy to post! So here is my post from our 4th of July celebration and our recent camping trip. I apologize now if the post rambles or doesn't make sense, it is past my bed time and I am tired. I would really prefer just posting the pictures, but I feel like some of you may want some sort of explanation.
We did most of our celebrating this year on July 2nd. We spent the day at Bret's brother's house, where Bret and his brothers assembled their fireworks.
We also got to enjoy the giant waterslide at Peteetneet. Cort and Bret had fun on the slide, while Cash and I enjoyed laying in the shade.
I didn't take many pictures of the fireworks this year, but hopefully you can see the two pirate ships that battled eachother from the picture below.
![]()
This past week we went on a week long camping trip up by Strawberry. I have to admit I had mixed feelings before we left. I enjoy camping, but camping with two young children it did not sound that fun. Luckily it went smoothly and we all really enjoyed it.
My brother Trent came up with us, and my brother Dan and his family met us there. Cort LOVED playing with his cousin Cooper. The two of them got along really well, and enjoyed playing horseshoes, shooting "ratatouille's", and catching "crabs". Unfortunately I forgot my camera, and didn't get any pictures of the two of them.
They left Thursday morning, and I talked Bret into taking me home for a quick shower, and to do some laundry. Once we were clean we headed back up, this time I remembered the camera. Bret's brother Richie brought his family up that night.
Cort loved playing with all of their kids, and all of their fun puzzles and games. Friday Bret's brother Chris came up with his family. We had fun eating and visiting, and even cooked some of the crawfish that Cort and Bret had caught. Cort LOVED camping and cried when we came home. He told us that he wanted to make the mountains his new home.
2 comments:
Love the bopee picture, Cort on the log and dad with the boys with binkie! Cute, Cute!!
I love the picture of all the kids on a walk, we sure had a lot of fun camping with you guys! :) Thanks again for letting Cooper drink all of your juice!
Post a Comment