Cort was really excited for Easter and the Easter bunny this year. Last Wednesday my dad came down to take some pictures. Neither of my boys were the most cooperative, but there were a few cute pictures.
Friday Cort and I dyed Easter eggs. This was Cort's first year dying eggs. I tried to get him to color on his eggs first, or to dip them in more than one color, but he wouldn't go for it.
After dying eggs, he wanted to have an egg hunt. I hid them for him once, and then went to change Cash. When I came back Cort was hiding them for himself. He would hide them, and then find them two seconds later, exclaiming,"Oh there you are!" as if he were really surprised.
Saturday we went to my parents for an egg hunt, Cort was so excited. Everytime he found an egg he had to shake it and then open it to see what was inside before he would even think about finding another egg. This video clip isn't the best since I was filming, while trying to catch all of the stuff he was dumping out of his egg (Bret was at work) but it gives you the idea.
Sunday morning Cort couldn't wait to go downstairs to see if the Easter bunny came. Once again he had to open every single egg, the second he found it, such a silly kid. Along with the eggs full of candy he got some sidewalk chalk and two books. Cash got some leg warmers and a book.
My dad thinks the leg warmers are femme, but I think they are adorable and I don't care. We also got to hear Bret's dad speak in church and enjoyed a delicous prime rib dinner at their house after.
We enjoyed our Easter and hope that you did too.
2 comments:
Cute pictures! You are so lucky to have a photographer in the family. Holidays are so much fun when your kids actually start to get it and enjoy the fun activities. And I like the leg warmers too. I think they are just fine for a baby.
Cute! Looks like you guys had tons of fun! And I like Cash's leg warmers too! Adorable!
Post a Comment