Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Still Waiting

Well I was hoping to be induced today.   I had a dr.'s appointment Monday and when my dr. asked if I would like to be induced on Wednesday the 2nd I of course said "YES!"

Unfortunately it seems that every other pregnant lady in utah county wanted to have their baby today too.  My dr. just called and said that all of the Labor and Delivery rooms are full right now and that there are even people waiting in the halls in labor.  So he rescheduled my inducement date for Sunday.  

I am actually ok with this... it gives me time to make sure my house is clean, it is always messier than usual when I get home from work Tuesday nights.  Plus I would actually like to go into labor on my own.  Bret is just hoping I don't go into labor in the middle of the night, or during the jazz game tomorrow.  He gets to actually go into the locker room and meet the team at tomorrows game and he is so excited... but I have told him he can't go if I'm in labor!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Aub, I feel for you but I'm glad you have a good attitude about it. The same thing happened to me with Huntley and it was probably the most depressing day of my life. I hope when Cash does finally make his appearance all goes well!

Megan said...

That's cool Bret gets to go meet the team! He must have sweet connections! :) I will be praying that the time goes fast for ya!