Saturday, February 5, 2011

Trying to be Patient

Patience is a virtue..... a virtue that I do not have, but hope to one day! Lately I find myself trying to be patient for spring to arrive.  I am soooooo tired of the cold weather and being cooped up in the house.   I find that Cort and I watch way too much t.v., and  I long for warmer weather so we can play outside. 

I am also longing for spring and the flowers to appear and the grass to turn green.  I am tired of the dirty snow in my yard, and the brown grass poking through.

Of course the thing I am most impatient about is waiting for Cash to arrive. I do realize that Cash is a lot easier to take care of where he is right now. I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous about the transition from 1 to 2 kids.  I am also worried about the lack of sleep I will be getting, however I am growing tired of the constant comments on the size of my belly, and everyone asking "How much longer?"  Plus I can't wait to see what this little guy looks like, and I am excited to see how Cort adjusts to being a big brother.  I am ready to start really working out again, and wearing my old clothes.


I know that Cash and spring will both be here before I know it, but right now it feels like they are both taking forever to arrive.  If any one has some tips on developing patience, please feel free to clue me in.

1 comment:

old said...

I don't think I've told you this yet, but I love the name Cash Hafen! So cute! And you're lookin cute yourself! Not much longer... :)