I don't know why the last month of pregnancy feels like a year.... but it does, and since it does, I am so glad that I have my "big boy" Cort to help me pass the time.
As you can see from the picture he is always on the go.... but doesn't always watch where he is going. He managed to bump into his door frame, and knock a cup off of my water cooler and onto his noggin a few days a part giving him these lovely bruises.
When he isn't running into things it seems he is doing something to make me laugh. Here are a few of my favorite moments of the past week:
Sunday morning I slipped going downstairs to get breakfast (it wasn't a bad slip, I just missed a step), Cort immediately shook his head at me and said, "Like this mom" and took a few steps. I just laughed, so he came back up, grabbed my hand and said, "here mom, Cort will just help you!"
Tuesday Bret took him to Walmart where he found a pair of "Buzz and Woody" sandals with lights that he just had to have. He hasn't had the chance to wear them out, but he wears them around the house. Last night he wanted to sleep with them on, but I wouldn't let him, when I told him he couldn't sleep with them he said, "That makes me so sad momma".
Yesterday when we went out we passed a man outside with a big white beard. All day Cort talked about "Santa Clause" and kept asking for him to come to Corts house.
I sure love my little man.
2 comments:
I love your little man too!
That is hilarious! :) I love that he wanted to wear them to bed, or that he wanted Santa to come to his house!
Post a Comment