It's that time of year again, the holidays are upon us, and our thoughts....or at least my thoughts turn to family and all that I have to be thankful for.
I could write a really long, and probably very sappy post about all that I am thankful for. However I don't want to put you all to sleep, so here is a short list of the things I am the most thankful for... in no particular order!
1. I am so thankful for the gospel.... seriously what an amazing blessing!
2. I am thankful for my kind, loving husband. Bret may not be perfect, but he is perfect for me, and he is a fantastic husband, and a great father.
3. I am thankful for Cort. He is in my opinion as cute as they come, and he always makes me laugh.
4. I am thankful to be expecting another little boy.
5. I am thankful for our house.
6. I am thankful for my health and my family's health.
7. I am thankful for technology so that I can keep in touch with all of my friends and family.
8. I am thankful to work at a job that I love.

No comments:
Post a Comment