OnceI found out I was expecting again, I set the goal to potty train Cort before the new baby comes. I kept planning to start. We bought some underwear and pull-ups, and I bought a potty, and a potty seat.
Cort has been showing interest in the potty lately, so I decided that this week would be the week. Yesterday was the big day. We started the morning off with a few accidents, but by about 10 Cort seemed to really get the hang of things. He LOVES going to the potty. Surprisingly he would rather sit on the big potty without any kind of potty seat. He seems extra small sitting on such a big seat, and likes to pretend he's falling in.
Here he is showing off a pair of his Diego underwear!
I know that there are many more accidents ahead of us, but we are off to a great start.
No comments:
Post a Comment