Friday, October 1, 2010

Oh October!!

Growing up October was never anything special for me, but since I've been married it seems to get more and more exciting.  Bret waits all year for October 1 so he can decorate for Halloween.    He actually started decorating our house a few days ago....but he infoms me that he still has a lot of decorations to put up, so you will have to wait for pictures.

This year I've actually gotten excited for Halloween, and am slowly starting to acquire some CUTE Halloween decorations for inside the house.  I've also been looking up fun Halloween recipes to try, and I've already got Cort's Halloween costume, and this cute shirt.
Not only are we excited for Halloween, but Cort's birthday is also this month.   I already have all of his presents bought, and I can't wait for him to open them on the 16.

Another thing to look forward to this month is my ultrasound on the 20, when we get to find out what we are having!!!

Last but certainly not least October means General Conference!  I can hardly wait for this weekend, and all of the great talks.



2 comments:

Megan said...

We can't wait to find out what you are having either! I love Cort's shirt by the way, where did you find it? Is Bret done decorating yet? We want to see pictures! :)

Aubrey Smith said...

I got his shirt at the children's place. I think Bret is just about done with his decorations, so I will post pictures soon.