Cort and I are suffering from some nasty colds. We have good days and bad. Of course the two days I felt the best were Monday and Tuesday.... the two days I was at work.
We aren't dying or anything, we are just congested and have coughs that I think we both wish would just go away.
I really need to go grocery shopping, because my cupboards are starting to look like Mother Hubbards. And I really want to make some cute Halloween treats like these to take visiting teaching. Instead Cort and I have been lazing about the house watching Dora the Explorer and Mickey Mouse.... and both took a much needed two hour nap. I woke up fully planning on being productive...but now I feel like I could use another nap, and I don't want to go out in public with our red noses.
So we are enjoying snuggling on the couch and just being lazy for a day....or maybe two, we will see how tomorrow goes.
We are just hoping to both feel better by Saturday for Cort's birthday.
1 comment:
I hate feeling sick, especially when pregnant. I say sleep all day, as much as you too want. I hope you guys are feeling better for Cort's birthday too! :) Can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment