Here are just a few pictures of Bret's decorations this year. I'm pretty sure he adds stuff at least every other day, and he has already informed me that he plans to line our driveway with jack-o-lanterns... we will see if this actually happens, but I will take some FINAL pictures Halloween night.
It definitely looks better in the dark and most nights we have random people stop and take pictures. Most of the decorations light up, and talk. He also has a number of strobe lights and he always adds his fog machines Halloween night. 

These two guys are on our front porch, both of them move and talk, and Cort is scared of both of them. But he LOVES everything else.
These our the guys in our windows. They actually look pretty cool at night. All we do is turn on the light, and you can see them really well outside.
This is my favorite decoration I got this year for inside our house. Cort and I had a more productive day yesterday and finally made a few Halloween treats. Here are our ghost and mummy "cake pops".
Halloween is definitely at our house.
2 comments:
Cute cake pops!! I love the mummy ones!
I love the Frankenstein! I might have to borrow him to get the pattern and make one for myself...and your cake pops look super cute and yummy! I have to admit, the little guy that moves on your porch would freak me out too...you guys have the most awesome halloween house I've seen! :)
Post a Comment