Cort is just weeks away from turning 2! I can't believe how fast time goes by, and that my baby boy is now a little man. I wanted to get some 2 year old pictures done, and my dad had some time last week so we took a trip up the canyon. Cort wouldn't hold still for anything, he was way too excited about all of the rocks, and dirt, and the stream (he kept asking to go fishing)....and yet we got some great shots. Here are my favs.
2 comments:
OH My is he CUTE! His eyes are so fantastic! I love the leaves, you caught it all perfectly.
Oh my word what a beautiful boy!! A perfect mixture of his parents! And gorgeous pictures! My goodness Aubrey...you all look like you're doing great. I miss seeing you around town. Thank you keeping up with us...and supporting us when we needed it most.
Post a Comment