I always love reading everyone's blogs. They always seem so interesting, witty and well-written. I always have such high hopes, and good intentions for my own. I try to think of interesting things to write, and funny stories to tell, and then I start a new post, and my mind goes blank. It's the same thing that happens to me on fast Sundays' when I decide to bare my testimony, when I am still sitting there I can think of so many thinks to say, but once I'm standing in front of everyone I get stage fright, and so overwhelmed by the spirit that all I can do is babble a few incoherent words.
So instead of some fascinating post all you get are some pictures of my adorable son, and a few boring lines of text! Hope you all are having a fabulous November!
4 comments:
Cort has gotten so big! I love his sweater vest outfit. It's really cute.
You are the best writer I know. I even have a book to prove it that I read all of the time, it's my favorite book in the whole world. But pictures of Cort are cute too.
Cort is just to stinkin' cute!! I also love reading your blog and I get the same "stage fright" too!
I for one love reading your blog. And I love to see pictures of Cort too. He's adorable and always dressed so cute.
Post a Comment