
Yea, Halloween is over!!!
Don't get me wrong we had a great Halloween. Cort and I put on our costumes around 3:30 and drove to P.G. to visit my parents. My dad took some cute pictures of our costumes. Then we headed to Springville to meet up with the Smith's at their trunk-or-treat. Bret met us in time to drive to Payson, where we visited with Bret's brother, and admired his Halloween decorations. We got back to our house a little after seven. Bret put some last minute touches on his decorations, and turned on the scary music, while Cort and I handed out candy.
We made homemade rootbeer and cookies that Bret's family shared with us. After Cort was in bed Bret and I watched scary movies. It was fun, but I am so glad to get rid of all of the Halloween decorations!
2 comments:
You two are looking smashing! I love your costume! Glad you guys had a fun night.
You guys look great! I love your costume.
Post a Comment