I know I post a lot of pictures of Cort on here, but I, like all mom's, think that I have one cute kid. Also, last Monday, March 30, Cort had a little accident and fractured his skull. It was a scary moment where I realized that life is fragile and we never know how long we have. It made me appreciate pictures all the more! What a great way to preserve our memories.
No worries however Cort is doing fine, in fact if it weren't for the x-rays you'd never know he'd been hurt. He is always so happy and active. He has started army crawling and doesn't hold still, Bret is sure he must have ADD!
All moms think their kid is cute, but yours really is. He looks like such a happy boy. I'm so glad he's okay. That's scary to deal with a potentially serious injury like that. Kids really are fragile. Stuff like that makes you want to have them run around wearing a crash helmet.
So Christine told me about Cort's head and now I'm paranoid. I agree with Hilary helmets sound wonderful and if we all did it they wouldn't look wierd!
That is way scary, I'm so sorry, but I'm glad to hear that things are okay and hopefully on the mend. He is such a cutie, and you can just tell he's gonna be a ladies man... Look at that smile!
That is so scary. I am glad everything is okay. I think we realize as moms how much more important life is knowing we want nothing to ever happen to our kids because we love them so much. I know that is how I feel. Lincoln bumps his head all the time and it definately makes me crazy.
4 comments:
All moms think their kid is cute, but yours really is. He looks like such a happy boy. I'm so glad he's okay. That's scary to deal with a potentially serious injury like that. Kids really are fragile. Stuff like that makes you want to have them run around wearing a crash helmet.
So Christine told me about Cort's head and now I'm paranoid. I agree with Hilary helmets sound wonderful and if we all did it they wouldn't look wierd!
That is way scary, I'm so sorry, but I'm glad to hear that things are okay and hopefully on the mend. He is such a cutie, and you can just tell he's gonna be a ladies man... Look at that smile!
That is so scary. I am glad everything is okay. I think we realize as moms how much more important life is knowing we want nothing to ever happen to our kids because we love them so much. I know that is how I feel. Lincoln bumps his head all the time and it definately makes me crazy.
Post a Comment