Friday, March 27, 2009

5 Months

Ok, so Cort turned 5 months on the 16, so this post is a little late, but better late than never, right? Cort has grown so much this past month, he gets smarter every day! He started solids at four months and LOVES any and all fruit. Sweet potatos were his favorite for about two weeks, and now he will only eat a few bites before clamping his jaws shut, he won't even open his mouth for other veggies.

He is already sitting on his own for long periods of time, and I think if Beretta didn't run around and distract him he could sit forever! He has become so active this past month. He now moves every direction but forward! He rolls all over the place, and when laying on his stomach he uses his arms to turn himself toward whatever toy he wants. Just this week he has started scooting himself backwards. He will try to crawl towards a toy and instead ends up clear across the room from it, I think it's funny, but Cort finds it frustrating (poor kid)!

Monday while I was at work grandpa had fun taking Cort's picture- here are some of my favorites.

2 comments:

Hilary said...

Cute!

Jess said...

I bet he'll like more foods eventually, Huntley was the same way until about six months she decided she would eat anything and everything. I just kept trying different things constantly. I love his cowboy hat, what a cutie.