
I just wanted to let my sister know how much I love her, and how proud I am of her for choosing to serve a mission. For those of you who don't know my one and only sister is going into the MTC on Wednesday October 15, and will be serving in the Rome, Italy mission. (For anyone who is interested I will be keeping a blog for her while she is gone, it is sisterswenson.blogspot.com.)
Over the past 21 years there have been times when Ashley has really gotten on my nerves, and I wished that I didn't have a sister, but she has become one of my very best friends. She is my favorite karokee partner, and one of my favorite people to watch movies with. She has been a shoulder to cry on and someone to laugh with. I am going to miss her while she is gone. I truly love her "a million red M&M's!" The people in Italy are lucky to be getting such a wonderful missionary to serve them!
1 comment:
Awww! I love ya too sis! And if I could I would slide cheetos under your door right now! Be good to my baby while I'm gone and make sure you remind him everyday that I am his favorite Aunt! I expect him to be able to say my name when I return! You are pretty much amazing and I will miss your face!
Post a Comment