
Things are really starting to move along on our house. The foundation is poured, and framing begins this week.
If everything goes as planned and the weather cooperates our house should be finished the end of November, and we will hopefully be able to move in the first of December.
4 comments:
Aubrey, this is Becky Gwilliam (Wilson) I found your blog through Hillary's Congrats on your new home and the baby. That is so exciting
congrats on your house actually being started. when we had a house built it took 3 months longer to dig the hole from when they told us it was going to be dug. always a happy day when things actually start.
Aubrey, that is so neat that you are building a house how exciting. I hope your baby comes soon too. You will love being a mom.
Wahoo! What an exciting time! I am so excited for you and slightly envious that you are getting a brand new house! What fun!
Post a Comment