Saturday, September 20, 2008

Can't Wait to Be a Mom



I have been really lucky so far and had a great pregnancy. I never had any morning sickness, and for the most part I've felt great my entire pregnancy, no backaches or swelling anywhere and almost no heartburn.
But as three of my sister-in-laws and a handful of my friends have all had their babies, I find myself getting more and more anxious to be done with this whole pregnancy and ready to be a mom.
I'm not in a huge hurry, I want a healthy baby. But I am so glad that I only have five weeks to go!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Just keep him inside you. It's so much easier plus you are such a cute little pregnant lady.

The Hansen's said...

Aubrey - I am excited that I tracked you down, you cute thing! I am amazed that your sis and my sis-in-law are headed to the same mission. It is crazy how small the world is isn't it?!? It was so fun to see you in the temple, you are absolutely the cutest little prego! I am so very excited for you! Good luck with everything! I hope everything goes well and by the way what hospital are you delivering at? Just wondered because I work L&D at Timpanogos.