Aubrey~ Congratulations!! He is an absolute cutie! Oh, and you are so lucky to get so much hair, I am jelous! I hope everything when well for you and you are getting along ok. We passed your sweet sister at the MTC on wed. I hope she and Mallory are surviving. Congrats again! He is very handsome!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you! I hope that all is well and you are at home enjoying your bundle of joy! I hope I get a chance to see you guys when I come home in December! By the way, Cort is adorable!
8 comments:
Aubrey~ Congratulations!! He is an absolute cutie! Oh, and you are so lucky to get so much hair, I am jelous! I hope everything when well for you and you are getting along ok. We passed your sweet sister at the MTC on wed. I hope she and Mallory are surviving.
Congrats again! He is very handsome!
Congrats! He is adorable!
Congratulations, he is so cute! Enjoy the little newborn stage, I couldn't believe how fast it went by before they aren't little tiny babies.
congrats Aubrey! Can't wait to meet the little guy!
Congrats! He is so cute, I love the name
Congratulations! He is perfect. Super cute. I hope everything went okay for you. You will have so much fun being a mom.
Congratulations! I am so excited for you! I hope that all is well and you are at home enjoying your bundle of joy! I hope I get a chance to see you guys when I come home in December! By the way, Cort is adorable!
Aub~
Steal all the ideas you want from mal's site. I stole some from you, haha. We'll call it sharing resourses.
Post a Comment