Thursday, October 23, 2008

One Week Old






Time sure flies, I can't believe that Cort has now been with us a whole week!! He sure is a sweet boy. I can't imagine life without him, it's amazing how much I love him. I read a quote today by Orson Scott Card that I really liked, he said "No one brings you more woe, more worry, or more rejoicing than your children. Blessed is he who has a quiver full." Although I don't have a quiver full and am still getting used to being a mom (I miss sleep!) I can already see the truth in those words. I am so thankful that Heavenly Father blessed our family with such a handsome little boy!

2 comments:

The Hansen's said...

He is so handsome! Be prepared, the time flies by so fast! It feels like I just brought mya home and now she's 4 months old! It is crazy! Good luck, sleep will slowly come back into your life.
PS~ That quilt is completely adorable! Did you make it?

wendy said...

Hey Aubrey! I was on Megan's blog & saw that she had a link to yours! CONGRATULATIONS! I hadn't heard that you had had your baby! He is so cute! Sorry I missed your shower, it was my g-ma's b-day.
my blog is private, but I'd love to keep in touch! View my profile & leave your email address on the invite blog
Wendy